How much does it cost?
Managing a budget is a key job for property managers and Boards. An odour control program will cost you $80 per month on the low end depending upon the type of service you want and how many services you want. As a general rule, it is helpful to know your existing costs including both the cost of the service program and any chute room scents or wafers you are using. Although these are often in different budgets adding them together lets you compare all costs.
Odour Control Systems
FACTORS THAT AFFECT PRICE
- how many compactor rooms are on site (where two compactors are in the same room, one system will be sufficient).
- The size of the site (number of units impacts volume of garbage)
- Frequency of pick-up
- Where the compactor room is located
- The prevailing wind direction (wind direction impacts whether odours will blow into the building or away from it).
- whether you have scented programs (such as in the lobby, elevators, gyms, hallways, movie rooms and party rooms) and how many you want.
- If you have a cold holding room for full bins
- Whether residents sort and clean recycling items
What is Always Included?
Air Fixx Always Included elements
- Free additional service visits any time you request them
- The option to change between programs anytime
- SAFE products:
- our unscented program is so safe it has been approved by Health Canada for use in food processing facilities
- our scents have been carefully developed with one priority: they must be safe. By that we mean: containing no known carcinogens, allergens, sensitizing materials, endocrine disruptors, nanomaterials, nitrates or musks. They must also contain no endangered flora or flora that can harm the environment; and be vegan and pet friendly.
Specialty Cleaning Supplies
Factors that affect pricing and volume used
- If cleaning is a priority
- How often pick-up happens
- Board member and resident tolerance for wafting odours
- The number of janitorial staff and supers on site (if you have many, efficiency may not be as important)
- The age and repair of the building (this impacts the super to-do list)
- Where the holding rooms are located
- If garbage pick-up is inside or outside and also the prevailing wind direction
- Where your organics collection is located, and
- How compliant residents are about sorting and washing recycling
Pro-Active Odor Control
Air Fixx Odor Control Services
Effective and Safe Odor Management Solutions for Multi Residential Living